Given how your vision directly affects your everyday life, it pays to make your visual health a priority. This doesn’t just involve taking care of your eyes with the right safety measures and a healthy diet–you’ll also need the help of a trusted eye doctor in your area to help avoid potential vision problems. In the Baltimore and Washington, DC, areas, the name to call is Eye Rx.
Here’s how we can help you take good care of your eyes:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations. Visiting us for a thorough eye exam is the perfect opportunity to check the overall condition of your eyes. Eye Rx will screen for potential medical conditions with a series of tests. We may recommend further testing to diagnose conditions such as glaucoma, retinopathy and cataracts. This way, we can prevent any vision problems from worsening.
- Prescription Eyeglasses and Contact Lenses. Eye Rx has vast experience prescribing the right eyeglasses or contacts, allowing for clearer vision while taking into account your personal style, comfort and convenience. We also offer a wide variety of high-quality, stylish eyeglass frames.
- Dry Eye Treatment. Do you experience redness, blurry vision or a burning sensation in your eyes? These may be symptoms of dry eye syndrome. Present when your eyes don’t produce enough tears, dry eye syndrome is diagnosed through an eye exam. We’ll analyze your tear composition to identify what’s causing the condition and then provide you with the appropriate treatment.
- Cataract Treatment. Eye Rx can easily diagnose cataracts through our eye exams. With our network of skilled eye surgeons, we can address the condition with a simple outpatient procedure. Many patients report enjoying their best vision yet following the treatment and say they are less reliant on corrective eyewear.
- LASIK/PRK. This procedure helps permanently correct vision problems, letting you do away with vision correction aids. Of course, you’ll have to visit Eye Rx so we can evaluate your vision and determine if LASIK is the best option for you. Our expert surgeons will work closely with you and guide you through the procedure. LASIK involves reshaping the cornea for permanent clear vision. Following this, we will schedule post-operative visits and provide continuing care.
Dealing with vision problems and maintaining good eyesight is worry-free when you turn to Eye Rx. We serve Washington, DC, and Baltimore, MD. Call us today at (301) 841-6776 to schedule a consultation!