Contact Lenses are a great way to see more clearly.
At Eye Rx, we are contact lens experts!
It’s important to follow our doctors’ care and use instructions to keep your eyes healthy. We’ve put together some guidelines to make sure you get the most out of your contact lenses.
- Lenses and water don’t mix! We do not recommend wearing your contacts while showering, swimming or hot-tubbing.
- Soft contact lenses should soak in a contact lens approved solution when they are not in your eyes. Never store or rinse your contacts in water.
- Always use fresh solution! Don’t top off the solution that is in your contact lens case! Rinse your lens case and use fresh solution when you are ready to store your lenses.
- It’s important to follow the doctor’s recommended wearing and replacement schedule. Don’t try to stretch out the wearing schedule! Replace lenses on time, every time.
- If you have irritation while wearing your contacts, remove them immediately and check for debris. Rinse the contact in approved solution and reapply. If the irritation continues, remove the contacts until it resolves or until our doctors tell you it’s ok to continue use.
Dr. Teller & Dr. Lobaugh are experts at fitting contact lenses to give you the best vision. Follow our wear and care guidelines for comfortable, healthy, clear vision all year long!
Need an appointment to update your contacts, or maybe you are ready to try them out for the first time? It’s easy to make an appointment, just Click for online scheduling!